Rabu, 05 Agustus 2020

LATIHAN OFFERING HELP KELAS XII MAN 2 BOGOR

Latihan Kelas XII IIS MAN 2 BOGOR

Kerjakan latihan ini dengan baik dan benar!

Soal 1
Ronaldo: Sir, would you like me to close the window for you?
Mr. Adi: Yes, please. It’s very cold inside.

The underlined sentence express:
A. Asking help
B. Offering help
C. Refusing something
D. Accepting an offer
E. Suggestion

Soal 2
Ela: Mom, do you need some help? You look so busy this morning.
Mom: Of course, dear. I need another pair of hands to wash the dish.

The underlined sentence expresses …….
A. Accepting help
B. Offering help
C. Refusing help
D. Looking for something
E. Apologizing

Soal 3
Bob: Sony, will you give me that book?
Sony: Sure, ………

Complete the dialogue above with right expression ……….
A. I don’t want to.
B. I am busy today
C. I will
D. I will not
E. I have to go

Soal 4
Elsa: Will you help me to build a snowman?
Olaf: Yes, of course. ………

Complete the dialogue above ….
A. I won’t
B. I willl
C. I will not
D. Will I?
E. Shall I?

Soal 5
Romy: May I help you ?
Deny: Hmmm. Don’t bother yourself, thanks.

The underlined sentence express ….
A. Asking help
B. Giving help
C. Offering help
D. Refusing an offer
E. Accepting an offer

6 komentar:

  1. Nama : Siti Sabrina Adzani
    Kelas : XII IIS 3

    1. D
    2. A
    3. C
    4. A
    5. A

    BalasHapus
  2. Nama:muahamad irendi Ifani
    Kelas:XII IIS 3

    1.D
    2.A
    3.C
    4.B
    5.A

    BalasHapus
  3. Nama: Anggi Riani
    Kelas: XII-IIS 3

    1.D
    2.A
    3.B
    4.A
    5.A

    BalasHapus
  4. Nama :Tazkia
    Kelas: Xll iis 2
    Jawaban

    1.B
    2.A
    3.C
    4.B
    5.C

    BalasHapus
  5. Nama:selvia agustin
    Kelas Xll iis 4
    Jawaban

    1.B
    2.A
    3.C
    4.B
    5.D

    BalasHapus
  6. Nama:Nisa Nuraini
    Kelas:XII Iis4
    Jawaban

    1.A
    2.A
    3.C
    4.B
    5.D

    BalasHapus

JUKNIS PPDB MADRASAH TAHUN PELAJARAN 2024-2025

 Berikut adalah juknis PPDB Madrasah tahun pelajaran 2024-2025 di link berikut ini: Juknis PPDB Madrasah 20224-2025 semoga bermanfaat